Thursday, April 26, 2012

Perfect Pedicure Winner Announced

I want to thank all of the entrants in the Perfect Pedicure contest. There were some really great pedicures and we had a tough time choosing just one.  I want to congratulate Lisa Blystad of Knockout Nails in Centerville, TN for being the grand prize winner.
Lisa wowed us with her cute M&M toes! Lisa wins a Heavenly Soles Complete Pedicure Kit and a bottle of Herbal Synergy from Backscratchers. A value of $150.
I am excited to announce that Backscratchers is hosting Nail Art contests now through the end of the year. Make sure to check the website for contest details and enter often. The contests last 2 weeks each and are based on themes that we all love.
I look forward to seeing all of your submissions! Thanks so much for your continued support of Backscratchers. And, congratulations again, Lisa!  I will talk to you soon! - Michael
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment